Macmillan’s ambition is to reach and improve the lives of everyone living with cancer. It’s a big task and we can’t do it alone so join Team Macmillan now and help us help people affected by cancer.
Whether you’ve got your own place or are looking for a charity to run for we’d love you to join us. You’ll get the best support, have the greatest experience and most importantly every step you take will help support people affected by cancer.
In return we’ll support you every step of the way – our amazing runners receive:
- A fundraising pack full of all the resources you need to smash your fundraising target
- A free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt, plus iron on letters to customise your kit
- Access to the Macmillan training zone to make sure you are fighting fit on race day
- Newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan news and activities
- The best support on race day from our world-famous cheer-points
- Exclusive access to our hospitality marquee on race day with much needed refreshments and high fives a plenty.
Help us smash our £130,000 fundraising target which could:
- help run a large Macmillan information and support centre for a year.
- support our cancer support specialists run our Macmillan Support Line phone service for a week, answering 2,807 calls and emails from people who want questions answered, need practical or financial support, or just want to chat.
- pay for a Macmillan nurse for three years, helping people living with cancer and their families receive essential medical, practical and emotional support.
Get in touch
We always love hearing from you. Please contact the Running Team on email@example.com or call 0300 100 0200 if you have any questions at all.