Make every step of your 2020 Brighton Half Marathon count by joining Team Chestnut to support local families and help them make the most of their Now, however long that might be.
We have charity places available, or you can run for Chestnut Tree House with your own place.
As part of Team Chestnut, you will get an exclusive Chestnut Tree House running vest to wear with pride on the day and for all your training runs, plus:
Support with training:
- Coffee Catch Ups: Meet us and other Team Chestnut Runners over coffee and cake.
- Training Runs: We’ll be putting on training runs to help you reach the distance.
- Regular Newsletter: Packed with training tips and meal ideas.
Support with fundraising:
- Fundraising Pack: A guide to kick start your fundraising, full of ideas to inspire you.
- Sponsorship Form: To keep handy for when you’re out and about.
- Facebook Group: Chat and share stories with other Team Chestnut runners.
Support on race day:
- Team Photo: We’ll be there to grab a group shot before waving you off.
- Cheer Squad: Supporters will be on the route to hand out cheers and well needed jelly babies.
- Event Village: We’ll be there to welcome you home with free refreshments and massage.
Sign up today for your charity place, or email email@example.com if you have your own place and would like to join #TeamChestnut
Join #TeamChestnut today. For local families. For living. For the Now.