Become part of Team Macmillan in The Brighton Half Marathon 2021 and help us to support people living with cancer.
Macmillan Cancer Support is almost entirely dependent on donations and right now, we are doing everything we can to help people living with cancer, who need us now more than ever.
At Macmillan, we speak to people living with cancer every day. We’ve heard loud and clear that now is the most worrying time in recent history to get a cancer diagnosis or start treatment.
Coronavirus has caused a devastating backlog in cancer treatment and care. We’re campaigning for Government accountability and action to reduce it. Support from people like you will enable us to continue funding vital services like providing physical, financial and emotional support to everyone living with cancer.
We can’t do this alone. Join Team Macmillan for The Brighton Half Marathon and be part of something special right from the moment you sign up, through to you crossing the finish line and beyond.
Secure a charity place
Join the Macmillan team with a £35 entry fee and pledge to raise £200 to support people living with cancer (excluding gift aid). Sign up today to secure your place.
You’ll be treated like a VIP from the very beginning with:
- Amazing support every step of the way pre-race from our events team and on the day from the loudest cheer stations on the route
- A fundraising pack filled with tips and ideas on how to make of your fundraising
- Access to our online training zone
- Entry to the Macmillan post-race hospitality tent where you can relax with refreshments and a complimentary sports massage
- A free Team Macmillan technical running vest or t-shirt –with iron on letters to customise your kit so you look the part.
Secured your own place already?
Run for Macmillan by letting us know here. You’ll still get the same level of support as a charity place runner. In return, we ask you to raise as much as you can to support people living with cancer.
Got a question?
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on 0300 1000 200.