Make your miles matter by joining Team Macmillan in the Brighton Half Marathon
At Macmillan, we give people with cancer everything we’ve got. If you’re diagnosed, your worries are our worries. We will move mountains to help you live life as fully as you can. And we don’t stop there. We’re going all out to find ever better ways to help people with cancer, helping to bring forward the day when everyone gets life-transforming support from day one.
We’re doing whatever it takes. But without your help, we can’t support everyone who needs us. Join Team Macmillan for The Brighton Half Marathon and be part of something special right from the moment you sign up, through to you crossing the finish line and beyond.
If you too are passionate about supporting people with cancer, we will make every penny you raise count for something in someone’s life. We will cheer you on until we’re hoarse and shout your achievements from the rooftops. Because you’re doing something amazing; helping people with cancer live life as fully as they can. And they need everything you can give, because life with cancer has never been so tough.
Secure a charity place
Join the Macmillan team with a £35 entry fee and pledge to raise £200 to support people living with cancer. (excluding gift aid). Sign up today to secure your place.
You’ll be treated like a VIP from the very beginning with:
- A free Macmillan technical running top plus iron-on letters to customise your kit
- A fundraising pack bursting with fundraising tips and tricks
- Access to our online training materials
- Invites to exclusive online events to support you with all elements of your training and fundraising
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with Macmillan’s news and activities
- The loudest and most supportive cheer points on the course!
Secured your own place already?
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the events team on 0300 1000 200.
Watch the Macmillan video
Please be aware that this film depicts cancer experiences which some people may find difficult to watch.