Article by BHM
December 15, 2019 at 6:00 am
Become a half marathon hero with Team Chestnut whilst helping children and young people with life-shortening conditions across Sussex and South East Hampshire.
Amazing people like you help so many families every year. You help families create precious memories together at Chestnut Tree House, help care for children in their own homes, help give carers time to recharge their batteries, and help parents through the most difficult time of saying goodbye.
Whether you’re a running rookie or distance dynamo, we’re here for every step of your journey. As a Chestnut Tree House runner you’ll be invited to our coffee catch ups and training runs, plus we’ll be there to cheer you along on the day and welcome you home with well-deserved refreshments.
You’ll also get a bespoke Chestnut Tree House running vest to wear with pride during training runs and on the day. All we ask for joining Team Chestnut is that you commit to raising £200.
The money you raise helps in so many ways and really does make a huge difference in the lives of children and families across Sussex. Here are just a few ways it helps…
- £150: Allows a family of four to stay overnight together at Chestnut Tree House knowing their child is cared for all night.
- £220: Gives carers a few hours respite and time together as their child is cared for in their own home.
- £230: Puts on a ‘Stay & Play’ session at Chestnut Tree House for children to enjoy a range of activities and make precious memories.
- £268: Means 5 families and their children can enjoy time together and feel free in the hydrotherapy pool at Chestnut Tree House.
- £285: Covers the cost of all care services provided at Chestnut Tree House for one hour.
Join Team Chestnut. For yourself. For local families. For making precious memories. For the Now.
If you have any questions about joining Team Chestnut or your fundraising, please feel free to call us anytime on 01903 706355, we are here to help you throughout your fundraising journey with us.